"Server was unable to process request. The system cannot find the file specified" error is displayed when creating the Cache Database.
Check the following in your Web Server machine.
1. Make sure NETWORK SERVICE user account has Read and Write Permissions in the Web Service folder and its Parent folder.
2. The SQL Server 2008 R2 you installed should have the capability of using the BCP Utility. If you don't want to install a SQL Server instance on your server, you only need to install two files, these are as follows;
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 Native Client
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 Command Line Utilities
3. You need to add the location of your SQL Server 2008 R2 location where the BCP.exe can be found in that variable.
For Vista 2008:
1. Right-click on the My Computer > Select Properties > Select Advanced System Settings.
2. Go to Advanced Tab > Open the Environment Variables.
3. In the System Variables, find the Path variable, select Edit. Append the location of the BCP.exe. Sample location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn
For Server 2003:
1. Right-click on the My Computer > Select Properties > Select Advanced
2. Open the Environment Variables.
3. In the System Variables, find the Path variable > Select Edit > Append the location of the BCP.exe.Sample location: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn
Interprise Suite SP5.6 version and higher