How to install Interprise using the ZIP files of Interprise Suite Installation folder.
Prerequisites before installation:
- .NET 2 Framework SP2
- .NET 3 SP2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en?
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.1 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=889482FC-5F56-4A38-B838-DE776FD4138C&displaylang=en
- Microsoft Web Service Enhancements 3.0 Runtime http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9e59c3fb-e7bc-4d91-908e-411a8d329f3d&displaylang=en
- Microsoft SQL Server (Express Edition or higher)
1. Download the attached ZIP files and save it to your workstation.
2. Extract the ZIP files and put the extracted file to the location you want to save.
3. Open the extracted file and look for the file InterpriseSuite.exe in the root of the extracted files
4. Right-click on the file and select Send To Desktop to create a shortcut
5. In your desktop, double-click to run the Interprise Suite application.
6. Setup the connection by clicking the F2 or Configuration Tool.
7. Save and Close the connection setup and login to your database
Interprise Suite SP5.5R4 Only