The Credit Memo was already allocated to a particular Sales Invoice but it was not the correct Sales Invoice that should be allocated and want this Credit Memo to be allocated to another Sales Invoice.
- In the Interprise Suite Client application, go to Customer module > Find > Customer Receipt.
- Click on the Customer Allocation tab. Search for the Allocation Code and double-click to open.
3. The Receipt Allocation form will open and to deallocate the credit note and Invoice, click on the Deallocate button.
4. This will prompt Posting returned the following message(s): This transaction didn't generate any gain/loss or settlement discount amount
5. After deallocating the Credit Memo, you will now have an option to allocate it to other Sales Invoices.
All Interprise Suite versions