Synopsis: How to allocate Credit Memo to a Posted Sales Invoice
- Go to Customer Module > New > Select Customer Receipt. A search list of customers will display.
- Select the customer in the list to display the Customer Receipt form.
- Go to the Allocation Details tab directly. You will find the Customer’s Receipts and Credits in this tab.
4. Select the Customer Credit in the list and select the Outstanding Balance Document in the Debits tab.
5. Save the allocation before closing the Customer Receipt form. You will be prompted of any gain or loss. If there is a remaining amount in the customer credit, you will still find the Customer Credit in the Allocation Details tab.
Interprise Suite 5.6.22 and lower