Connected Business is a fully integrated omni-channel business solution with POS, eCommerce, and Back Office tools https://www.connectedbusiness.com/
- Send Orders
- Inventory Sync Pickup
- Product Detail Pickup
- Shipment Confirmation Pickup
Cart Rover Workflow
- Cart Rover retrieves new orders from each order source
- Cart Rover delivers orders to Connected Business
- Cart Rover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from Connected Business
- Cart Rover delivers shipment tracking and inventory levels to each order source
Credentials needed to set up the connection in CartRover.
- Connected Business User Code
- Connected Business User Code Password
- API User
- API Key
Setting Up Cart Rover in Connected Business
- Run Connected Business Client Application and sign-in using your User ID and Password
- Go to Connectors > Tools > Cart Rover > Tools > Configuration. Once Configuration form loads, click New.
- Copy the API User and API Key from Cart Rover and enter it in Connected Business Cart Rover Configuration Form > Detail > General Tab.
- You may set up a Business Type for both Customer and Ship To Template. Or, set the business type in each Order Source cart itself. Click Save.
Set up a Job Plan for Cart Rover
*For Order Plan to automatically download orders, update inventory and order status, make sure that the Job Service is running
- Go to System > Job Manager > Manage Job Plan > Click New
- Enter the Job Description and other details
- Click Next to continue and set up the Trigger or schedule when it will be executed by the Job Service
- Add CartRover Order Manager Job Item. This will automatically download the orders.
- After saving and finishing the setup, approve the job plan.
For more details on setting up a Job Plan and Job service, you may see these links.
- Manage Job Plans: https://mycb.university/community/documentation/item/manage-job-plans
- Setting up Job Service: https://mycb.university/community/documentation/item/configure-job-service-manager
Manually Download Orders From Cart Rover
1. Go to Connectors > Tools > Cart Rover > Transactions. Then, click Download
To see a better picture of how it is done, you may check out this video: