Connected Business Email Client stops sending emails and Email Service logs give an error below:
"A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
29/09/2020 16:22:21: Check pending email(s) that has no process request..."
Check the following steps to resolve the Email Service issue:
1. Run Connected Business Email Service Manager and make sure that the database connection is set up correctly. Check the link below on complete instructions on how to set up an email service.
Configure Email Service Manager
2. If step 1 won't resolve the email service, run Connected Application Configuration Tool by right-clicking on the file Interprise.Presentation.Utility.AppConfig.exe and select Run As Administrator and open the location below:
"C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Connected Business\Connected Business"
3. Select your Connected Version Number and Connected Business Installed Folder. Then, open the file Interprise.Service.EmailManager.exe.config
4. Setup the database connection and save.
5. Run the Email Service again and it should be working now.
All Connected Business versions