1. Once Ted Installer is downloaded, run the installer as an administrator
2. Before installation can proceed, you can either read or copy and save the License Agreement. Scroll down to the end of the document to accept and proceed. Click Next
3. Select modules or features to include. Then, remove some features you deem not needed.
4. Select where to download the installation files. Click Browse to specify the location. By default, this is set to the same folder where the installer is stored. Click Next.
5. The installer will download, extract, and install the application.
6. Once done, select Run Connected Ted Business now and click Finish
7. A connection setting for the demo database is created allowing you to log in to Connected Business and use a test database. This applies only to the machine where the database was created.
You may check this video for reference: