1. Once you’ve installed either Connected Business Client or Server, an Import Folder will be included in the installation folder
2. Go to Import Folder. Click on Interprise.Presentation.ImportManager app.
3. Once loaded, set your database connection. Save and Close.
4. A list of fields will be loaded. Look for the data that you wanted to import on the list.
5. Once the field is selected, you may generate an import template file (Excel, CSV, HTML) through Home Tab.
For further guidelines on how to import your data, you may go to our online documentation on