Launch Pad Link, Webservices URL, User Name and Password will be given by the Hosting Department
2. Enter your credentials (username and password)
3. Once the Launch Pad dashboard loads, go to Connected Business menu
4. You will have the options to ‘Choose your Application’: Windows App (On Your Desktop) or Web Version (On your Browser)
5. On Web Version, click on Load Web App. You will be directed right away to the client core application.
6. On Windows App, click on Download Desktop App. It will let you download the installer. Save and proceed to installation.
7. Copy the Web Service URL from the Launch Pad
Install the Connected Business Components – Client Only
The system requires you to install at least SQL Server Express 2012. If you don't have SQL express installed in your work station, select the second option in the Installation wizard to install SQL express.
After Installation of Connected Business Client
1. Open the application. Click on Change to load the Configuration Tool. Select Configure.
2. The Connected Business Configuration Tool will pop up and click on the New button to create a new Company Setup
3. Change the Company Setup Name, the default name is Company Setting and change it to something like My Company Name
4. Change the Connection, click on the drop-down and select Use Internet Connection Only
5. Copy and Paste the Web service URL (URL you copied from the LaunchPad) in the Business Service URL section. Click Test. ‘Connection Succeeded!’ should prompt after.
6. Configure the Cache Database connection. Click on ‘…’ on the Cache Database connection.
7. The database connection form will show. Provide your Local Server name or SQL Instance name. Click on Test Connection and once succeeded, click OK
8. Click on the "Save and Close" button to save the company settings.
9. Select your Company Setup. It will have an indication that you are connecting through Web Services.
10. Provide the User name and password. Click the arrow button or press Enter to sign in to the application.
11. Cache Manager will be displayed and will start the caching process.