How To Create Request for Quote Orders On The Webstore
Synopsis: How To Create Request for Quote Orders On The Webstore
- Open the client application and log in using your account.
- Go to the Banking > Setup > Payment Term
- In the Payment Term form, click the New icon.
- Enter the text ‘REQUEST QUOTE’ to the Payment Term and Description fields. Also indicate the Payment Type that will be used for this new payment term. Reminder: Be sure to accurately enter the ‘REQUEST QUOTE’ text as you see it. Otherwise, this setting will not work
- After entering these, click the Save and Close button to save and create this new payment term. This now creates this new order scheme in the store.
- Open Payment Term Group. Go to Banking > Setup > Payment > Group
- In the list on the left, the REQUEST QUOTE Payment Term is now available.
- To include this new Payment Term, select and click the shift right (>) button to transfer this to the Selected Payment Term
- Click the Save and Close button to update the changes
- To test the Payment Term, login to the Shopping Cart. Add an item then proceed to checkout.
- After selecting the Shipping Method to use for the orders (just select any of these to continue with the process), the Payment Info page will be shown. This now includes the previously created REQUEST QUOTE payment term. Select this option. Then, click on the Continue Checkout.
- On the summary page of the Sales Order process, you see the message REQUEST FOR QUOTE RECEIVED is displayed. This order will be listed in the Customer > Quote > Find Quote/Proforma.
All Versions of Interprise Suite and Connected Business
Patch to Support New PayPal Security Requirements 5787 How to Enable, Create, Assign and Modify Product Filter 5982 Could Not Checkout in the Website Using IE 10 6670 Image Not Resizing When Uploaded Using Web Admin Console (or Site Editor) 10789 "inc VAT" Prompts When Adding Items on the Website Cart 6046