Synopsis: How to change the Website’s Default Skin to point to your own skin folder.
- Copy and paste your skin folder in the Skins folder inside the Web folder. e.g. Web\skins
- Make sure the name of your skin folder is correct and is following the naming skin convention of our eCommerce. e.g. skin_1 = for skin1, skin_2 = for skin2
- Login to Connected Business or Interprise Suite Client Application.
- Go to eCommerce > Setup > Application Configuration. Search for the keyword DefaultSkinID and change the value to skin # you want your website to use. e.g. 1 = skin_1 and 2 = skin_2
If you just want to preview the skins and see how it looks, you can follow 1 and 2. Then, type the link of your website followed by the skinID.
- To preview skin #1: http://www.yourcompany.com/default.aspx?skinid=1
- To preview skin #2: http://www.yourcompany.com/default.aspx?skinid=2
Interprise Suite eCommerce and Connected Business eCommerce