Configuration Error: <Compilation debug="false"... targetFramework ="4.0">
An error occurs while undertaking the current web request.
Cause: The application pool is not properly setup
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS)
2. Make sure the Application pool of your selected website is set to:
- .NET Framework = v4.0
- Enable 32-Bit Applications = True
- Managed Pipeline Mode = Integrated
- Identity = NetworkService
3. You may browse the website again.
Inteprise Suite 6.0 eCommerce and higher