User is unable to choose or set Number of Copies in Print Dialog.
When the computer's display is set to a larger display, the number of copies option is disabled in the Print Dialog. To resolve this, set your Computer Display to its default size.
- Go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display. Or just type 'Display' in your search box after clicking the Start menu.
- Change your Display size to Smaller (100%) or the default size
- Click Apply.
- Make sure to log off after you have changed your display settings for the changes to take effect
How to Test
- Log in to the application. Go to any transaction to print e.g. Sales Order
- Click Print. Select Print Dialog.
- Notice that the number of copies option is now enabled.
All Connected Business Version