“12507 The Certified Intermediary Pass Phrase is Incorrect. Error encountered. (Log ID: 48792)” When Tried to Generate a Live Label For Endicia
“12507 The Certified Intermediary pass phrase is Incorrect. Error encountered. (Log ID: 48792)” will prompt when tried to generate a live label for Endicia
The PassPhrase of the account has been changed or wrong passphrase has been entered on the password field of the USPS/Endicia Carrier Plugin.
Please note that PassPhrase is NOT your "internet password". "internet password" is only needed to review your account at https://www.dymoendicia.com/login.
A. Enter account number and pass phrase with the same spelling, capitalization, punctuation and spacing on USPS Carrier Plugin Form.
B. If passphrase is forgotten; contact Endicia Customer Service or generate a temporary pass phrase on the link below.
Once done, follow the steps by steps instruction below to change the temporary pass phrase using CB Endicia Buy Postage Wizard Form.
1. Go to Shipping Module > Set up > Endicia Buy Postage.
2. Click Next button to view the Endicia Account Section.
3. Enter your account number and temporary pass phrase. Then click the Change Pass Phrase Button.
4. You can now enter a new pass phrase in the appropriate boxes, and click OK.
5. If successful, you should be re-connected to your Endicia Account with your new pass phrase.